IGNOU UPSC Free Coaching: Complete Information: Dr Ambedkar Centre of Excellence has responsibility for implementing the IGNOU UPSC Free Coaching initiative. Scheduled Caste Candidates are invited to apply for free coaching for the UPSC IAS (Prelims and Mains).
Candidates from scheduled castes will receive free UPSC CSE coaching from IGNOU Free UPSC Coaching. The Dr Ambedkar Centre of Excellence, or DACE, will be established at the university by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment of the Indian government.
The admission exam is required for those who want to obtain support and direction from the best teachers selected by the ministry. IGNOU UPSC Free Coaching would only accept eligible applicants. Candidates must therefore carefully read all material on IGNOU free coaching 2023, including the prerequisites, the selection process, the application procedure, important dates, and a wealth of other specifics.
In this article, we’ll give you all the details you need to know about IGNOU UPSC Free Coaching to make it easy for you to apply for the programme.
IGNOU UPSC Free Coaching: Complete Information
About IGNOU University:
- The largest open university in the world and the best institution for distance learning in India is the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).
- IGNOU is managed by the Human Resource and Development Ministry and was founded in 1985 under a law. Due to the high calibre of its higher education degrees, which are approved and accredited by the government and accessible through ODL, or Open and Distance Learning, IGNOU has increased in popularity.
- Through its efforts in remote learning and open learning, IGNOU has raised the nation’s Gross Enrollment Ratio (GER). IGNOU sees itself as an inclusive educational organisation that aims to connect with students across the nation.
- The Indira Gandhi National Open University, or IGNOU, will now offer free civil services examination tutoring to applicants from scheduled castes.
- In 2023, the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will serve as the DACE program’s coaching centre, serving as the location for IGNOU UPSC Free Coaching.
What is DACE?
- The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment of the Government of India founded the Dr Ambedkar Centre of Excellence (DACE).
- DACE would help students from Scheduled Caste realise their UPSC ambitions. The exam session for the UPSC in 2023 is going to start.
- Successful entrance exam candidates will be selected for the IGNOU UPSC Free Coaching programme.
The DACE proposes to: –
- Make a substantial contribution to the SC candidates’ overall development.
- Increase SC applicants’ chances of success on the Union Public Service Commission’s (UPSC) Civil Services Examinations through efficient learning, personality development, and the acquisition of competitive skills.
- Give SC students free, outstanding coaching for the UPSC Civil Services Exam (Prelims and Mains).
- Provide SC candidates with outstanding coaching to help them become more competitive.
- Aims to empower female candidates as well because there is a 33% reservation for female SC candidates in the total number of seats.
You May Also Read:
- Best AI Tools For Students
- Best Loan App For Students In India
- Study Motivation Quotes: Sparking the Inner Fire
- 7 Powerful Active Learning Techniques For Students
IGNOU UPSC Free Coaching 2023
Candidates from Scheduled Castes (SC) will receive free UPSC coaching from the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) through the recently formed Dr Ambedkar Centre for Excellence (DACE). The devoted and diligent professors and academics of the university are offering this IGNOU UPSC Free Coaching course.
About IGNOU Free UPSC Coaching 2023:
- Name of the Programme – IGNOU Free UPSC Coaching
- Organised By – IGNOU
- Name of the Centre – Dr Ambedkar Centre of Excellence
- Name of the Ministry – Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Type of Education – Free Coaching
- Examination – Civil Services under UPSC
- Beneficiaries – Scheduled Castes (SC)
- Mode of Application – Online
Main Objectives Of IGNOU UPSC Free Coaching:
- The IGNOU UPSC Free Coaching programme helps SC students develop their innate abilities and secure coveted UPSC jobs.
- The Dr Ambedkar Centre of Excellence’s (DACE) main objective is to inspire applicants from Scheduled Castes.
- IGNOU offers excellent educational materials that reach the unreachable by utilising cutting-edge technology and shrewd services.
- Students will be judged using regular assignments, exam series, and weekly quizzes. Additionally, each student will have access to cutting-edge teaching tools.
- By offering tutoring for civil service tests at both the preparatory and major levels, the government will make sure that these applicants have more options.
IGNOU Free UPSC Coaching 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- Only SC candidates are eligible for free IGNOU UPSC coaching spots.
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline will be the minimum requirement for admission. A successful certification from the Graduation final year exams must be shown at the beginning of the Coaching Programme.
- Regardless of the opportunities the candidate has, they are only allowed to use the free coaching facility once.
IGNOU Free UPSC Coaching 2023: Selection Criteria
- Candidates can submit their applications online and provide the necessary documentation.
- For the 2023 semester, IGNOU University is providing 100 seats.
- For the 2023 session, women will receive 33 seats overall, or 33% of all available seats, out of a total of 100.
- The IGNOU-administered CET (Common Entrance Test) will be used to select candidates.
- Language proficiency, general knowledge, reasoning skills, and general aptitude will all be tested on the entrance exam. There will be 100 objective-based questions on the exams.
- An All India Entrance Examination will be used to determine admission to the free training provided by DACE and the IGNOU UPSC Free Coaching facility.
- About 100 objective-type questions will make up the admissions exam, which will be used to evaluate applicants’ abilities in a range of categories, including general knowledge, general aptitude, reasoning ability, and more.
- Candidates will need to present their pass certificates during the final admissions process for the UPSC coaching programmes.
- Students must present an SC caste certificate to the institution proving their SC status to enrol in free classes at UPSC.
- Candidates who leave the class in the middle of the session will be charged the full fee.
- The programme coordinator or teacher will keep track of each candidate’s attendance records.
- The Indian government or any other reputable organisation should not have given the chosen candidate such a benefit. The candidate must provide an affidavit that contains all of the necessary written documentation.
IGNOU UPSC Free Coaching 2023: Application Process
- Candidates from the Scheduled Caste category must submit their applications online at the DACE, IGNOU website.
- Students who have already registered for the SC free coaching programmes can immediately check the status of their registration using the online services provided by the IGNOU website.
Follow the guidelines below to submit your application for IGNOU UPSC Coaching successfully:
- Start by clicking the following link to access the IGNOU DACE homepage: Click Here.
- The “Apply Now” button should now be selected by candidates.
- Fill out the registration form by entering information such as your email address, phone number, and birthdate (in the format MM-DD-YYYY), among other things.
- After adding the required files, submit the form.
- Take a printout of the application form and save it for future use. You will also be informed of the progress of your enrollment in the free UPSC coaching courses.
How to contact IGNOU or DACE for any issues?
Candidates applying for IGNOU UPSC Free Coaching can contact DACE by using their official address, email address, or using the official website as mentioned below:
IGNOU Helpline – Click Here
IGNOU DACE Helpline:
- Programme Coordinator – DR. ALKA DHAMEJA (PROFESSOR)
- Address – DACE Faculty of Public Administration School of Social Sciences, IGNOU
- Official Website – Click Here
- Email – [email protected]
1. Does IGNOU provide free UPSC coaching?
Yes, Dr Ambedkar Centre of Excellence is responsible for implementing the IGNOU UPSC Free Coaching initiative. IGNOU is accepting applications from members of Scheduled Castes for their free UPSC IAS (Prelims and Mains) coaching programme.
2. Can I prepare for UPSC for free?
Yes, there are various free resources available online, such as websites, YouTube channels, and study materials, that can help you prepare for the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) exam without any cost.
3. Are Ignou students eligible for UPSC?
Yes, students from IGNOU are eligible to appear for the UPSC exam, provided they meet the eligibility criteria set by the UPSC.
4. Is there any free coaching for UPSC in Delhi?
Yes, there are several coaching institutes and organizations in Delhi that offer free coaching for UPSC aspirants. These initiatives are often run by NGOs or government bodies to provide support to economically disadvantaged candidates. However, availability may vary, so it’s best to research and inquire directly with these institutions.
5. Is IGNOU free of cost?
IGNOU offers admission for every programme and its specialisations at a very affordable fee. Thus, the will depends upon the choice of path. Students must pay the tuition sum that has been set by the school for the course. Depending on the programme, IGNOU fees might range from INR 2,500 to INR 85,000 or more.
Exams for the Civil Services are among the most prestigious and challenging in the nation. Many different institutions provide both private and public classes. Until recently, there were no specific, affordable, or free programmes for SC students. However, through DACE, IGNOU is now accepting applications for an all-India entrance exam to admit SC aspirants to free coaching sessions. State and federal governments are also providing scholarships for UPSC aspirants to help them pay for their exam preparation costs.